In a few days I’ll be closing this blog to make some changes. Every so often I get a bug up my butt and feel like shaking things up on the old blog, so there ya go.
Some things I’m considering doing are:
- Changing the name from Zouxzoux to my name, Charlotte Hamrick.
- Making the first page static and having it be an “About” page.
- Making a page for photography.
- Hiding all the old poetry and only showing published work.
- Possibly keeping a page for miscellaneous blogging. I haven’t made up my mind on this yet.
What do you think? I could use some input.
I’ve kind of lost interest in writing poetry this summer and I don’t know why. Oh, I’ve written a few new poems but I’m not writing as prolifically as I have in the past. I don’t know why and I’m not going to ruminate over it. I’ve been reading a lot and I’ve started blogging about that on NOLAFemmes as well as posting some of my photography. Right now I’m just more interested in reading creative writing than doing any myself so I’m just going to go with it.
I hope you’ll click over to NOLAFemmes and visit my sister writers and me there. We have a pretty good time. I hope you’ll join us. And I will be back here, later. With improvements.